Rigidity – Machine Construction
- Solid column construction with high grade Meehanite casting combined with induction hardened slide ways ground to a super finish.
- Solid box guide ways deliver maximum anti-vibration capabilities and overall longer machine tool life.
- Hand craftsmanship ensures high quality and attention to detail in the manufacturing process
- Zero overhang design allows “Mycenters” to deliver peak accuracy 2-3 times longer than Machining Centers with table overhang
Solid Box Guide Ways
- Box ways are induction hardened in-house and precision ground with a turcite coating on the mating surface.
- Provides for maximum surface contact and exceptional anti-vibration capabilities under WOLD’S FASTEST rapid feedrates of 60m/min (2,362ipm).
- Solid box ways offer the user heavier cutting abilities, better surface finished and overall longer tool life.
Highest Grade Meehanite Cast Iron (GA50) –Bed, Column, Saddle, Table & Head Stock
- Optimum Damping capacity
- Superb vibration absorption
- Maintains ultra-high accuracies of ±0.002mm (±0.000079”) Full Stroke
Thick-wall and Ribbed Box Way Construction
- Kitamura is the only Manufacturer who can offer this construction coupled with world’s fastest feedrates of 60m/min (2,362ipm)
- Keeps machine components free from distortions, at the same time, offering superior integrity and reliability
- Heavier overall machine weight when compared with the competition enables the ability to take heavier cuts, all the while ensuring ultra-high end accuracy